Community Newsletter November edition is here! As we take a quick glance back throughout 2021, we as a community have completed, gained, and accomplished a lot! From the entire team at StreamSets, thank you for your community contributions.
In next month's newsletter we will announce and showcase our Community Champion of the Quarter. Each quarter, our Community Champion will earn:
- One free StreamSets Academy certification Exam
- Their very own Champion badge
- A personal highlight piece, and
- Custom SWAG!
There’s still time to contribute and land your very own Community Champion title.
- StreamSets Academy is now on the Community Platform
- 5-10 new Knowledge Base articles will be added weekly in the coming weeks
- Contribute and publish your articles HERE to become a KB article by showcasing your usage, architecture, and know-how of the StreamSets DataOps Platform. Watch out! They just might end up seen as a Knowledge Base article as well.
- Snowflake and StreamSets’ Partnership Means Accelerated Innovation for the Future of Data Integration
- Join us at 2021 AWS re:Invent, booth #358
- Industry Benchmarks and Competing with Integrity - @Dash
- Databricks announces that Databricks SQL has set a new Data Warehouse performance record using the gold standard, TPC-DS benchmark - @dima
- Data Agility Day 2021: Sessions are now On-Demand
- StreamSets Elevated to Snowflake Premier Partner Status
Recent Community Questions
- Getting error: VALIDATION_0011 - Stage has open output streams - @SebastienM
- Cloud Anti-virus Scan via ICAP in Streamsets DC - @wasifkabeer
- How to limit the Avro mapper execution/insert operation on the SQL DB? - @bonthunagireddy03
- How will StreamSets communicate/connect to Immuta governance Tool? - @kasieswar4204
StreamSets Community Corner
Sources And Destinations Podcast: Bringe listen all you want.
Listen to all eight episodes. Guests range from Banjo Obayomi discussing using machine learning to identify low latency DDOS attacks and generating data to feed the models, to Lorna Mitchell chatting with our hosts about her technical writings and her many books on PHP, Git Fundamentals for Web Developers, and DZone Refcard on Redis.
Listen to wherever you get your podcasts, here.
If you would like to join our host, Sean Anderson, to discuss the latest on common design patterns and best practices email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
StreamSets Academy: new and improved!
Head over to the newly re-launched StreamSets Academy to take a course or certification exam. Learn how to develop StreamSets’ pipelines with instructor led training, self-paced video training, tutorials, and articles.
The “DataOps Platform Fundamentals” is the first video course and the first modules are available now. Check back often as additional modules and courses will be added regularly.
We’ve also added a new section in the Community for StreamSets Academy where you can post questions related to our self-paced video course as you follow along. We’re here eager to help!