Question

Error seen while executing a Job Instance in DataOps Platform

• 17 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi there, 

Any help on the below error, that I see in the Job Instances section in DataOps Platform,

SAVE_PIPELINE
TIMEDOUTUnexpected error. Ack tracker of type 'SAVE_PIPELINE' timed out after '600000' ms. 
Data Collectors is present in the database and it's responding. Data Collectors last reported time is 2022-06-17T05:00:54.535Z (epoch millis 1655442054535)
START_PIPELINE
TIMEDOUTUnexpected error. Ack tracker of type 'START_PIPELINE' timed out after '600000' ms. 
Data Collectors is present in the database and it's responding. Data Collectors last reported time is 2022-06-17T04:59:54.531Z (epoch millis 1655441994531)

The errors disappear quickly and the job instance is in ACTIVE (Green) state again but I am trying to understand the reason behind the error.

FYI - I ran a job instance that triggers 15 other job instances. The parent job instance is running. I see this error in the child job instances that are triggered by the parent job instance. But as mentioned earlier, the error disappears quickly and the job instance goes to ACTIVE (Green) state.

I am on Data Collector 5.0.0.

Any explanation on the errors and any methods to prevent it would be helpful.

Thanks,

Srini

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Srinivasan Sankar Do you see any network timeout related messages in underlying StreamSets Data Collector? Please check sdc logs during the issue timeframe.

Also, I would also request you to raise the support ticket so that we can investigate this issue in details and help you to find root cause of this.