Question

directory not able ready xml file .

• 9 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

ERROR LIKE

in my directory xml file but not able to fetch records

and also i increased max record length-but file length is less than 1mb but i don’t know why unable to fetch my xml data 

any one can find solution and share it. 

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @lakshmi_narayanan_t Please checkout below article, which has explained about this error. I believe increasing the parser.limit should help. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @lakshmi_narayanan_t 

Firstly, check your installation directories. If you have resrouces under  /resources folder then it is a special folder that is used to load files in this folder at engine start. Files here are used to load credentials or runtime files. So avoid using it for loading data.

Secondly, the screenshots are not consistent. on the first one it says beautified.xml but on the other screenshots it shows sdmx...txt

Userlevel 2

Hi @lakshmi_narayanan_t 

Firstly, check your installation directories. If you have resrouces under  /resources folder then it is a special folder that is used to load files in this folder at engine start. Files here are used to load credentials or runtime files. So avoid using it for loading data.

Secondly, the screenshots are not consistent. on the first one it says beautified.xml but on the other screenshots it shows sdmx...txt

both are in xml file and xml text fie ,due to cause of error I tried these two .

Userlevel 2

Hi @lakshmi_narayanan_t Please checkout below article, which has explained about this error. I believe increasing the parser.limit should help. 

yes ,I saw the article but I don’t known to set the parser limit ,so can you please give how to set parser limit in the way picture  .

very good

Userlevel 4
Badge

@lakshmi_narayanan_t 

parser limit is a property in your sdc.properties file. You will have to update it there and restart your engine