Question

IndexError: list index out of range

• 5 May 2022
  • 1 reply

When I tried this connection:

# Import the ControlHub module from the SDK.

from streamsets.sdk import ControlHub

# Connect to the Control Hub instance you want to interact with, and show that the ControlHub object was successfully

# created by displaying it's URL

ControlHub.VERIFY_SSL_CERTIFICATES = False

sch = ControlHub('http://id.account.com:18631', username='user', password='pass')

I got this error:

IndexError Traceback (most recent call last) Untitled-1.ipynb Cell 5' in <cell line: 8>() 4

# Connect to the Control Hub instance you want to interact with, and show that the ControlHub object was successfully

5 # created by displaying it's URL.

7 ControlHub.VERIFY_SSL_CERTIFICATES = False ---->

8 sch = ControlHub') File ~\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38\lib\site-packages\streamsets\sdk\sch.py:73, in ControlHub.__init__(self, server_url, username, password)

70 self.organization = self.username.split('@')[1] 72 session_attributes = {'verify': self.VERIFY_SSL_CERTIFICATES} ---> 73 self.api_client = sch_api.ApiClient(server_url=self.server_url, 74 username=self.username, 75 password=self.password, 76 session_attributes=session_attributes) 78 self.login_command = self.api_client.login() 80 self._roles = {user_role['id']: user_role['label'] 81 for user_role in self.api_client.get_all_user_roles()} File streamsets/sdk/sch_api.pyx:95, in sdk.sch_api.ApiClient.__init__() File streamsets/sdk/sch_api.pyx:133, in sdk.sch_api.ApiClient._verify_activation()

IndexError: list index out of range

How can I solve it?

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Please open a Support ticket and our Support Engineers will help get this sorted out promptly.