I have few queries on Architecture and feature support:
- When using Streamsets cloud ( SaaS ) , Can i deploy control pane in our network? or Control pane resides in Streamsets boundaries wheres as the processing takes place in Clients AWS account.
For later, i have a followup question, that will client needs to install agent to communicate with control pane or does control pane requires direct access using some kind of cross account role to spin up / manage and spin down resources like EMR etc ?
- Does any data ( in preview or Debug Mode ) goes back to Control Pane or Streamsets cloud infra?
- Is CDC supported for MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, AuroraDB ?
- With Kafka, does it supports Kerberos based authentication and authorisation?
- Can i replay the data any any point in the pipeline?
- Does it offers connectivity to on-premise databases over TCPS protocol?
- Does it offers push based processing for sources like Oracle, SQL-Server, Snowflake?
- Finally , does Streamsets supports AD authentication, LDAP based authorisations, Github integrations, Control-M based Scheduling, DBT , etc ?