Question

Unexpected error with Pipeline and UI

• 8 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi!

I have a few problems with my pipelines regarding the random data generator when trying to write both to Postgres and to Mongodb. 

So creating the pipeline is working and sending data to them works. But when I changed the data collector to a new one because of some erros I have got a few new UI bugs that prevent me to add more records with the random data generator look picture below. The UI have changed on all my browsers as well, Chrome and Safari. 

And further when I press anything on the pipeline after this I get an unexpected error. 

Regards, 

Fredrik

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Fredlau 

If the pipeline has been checked in then we can’t modify it .

can you please try to checkout the pipeline and change the data collectors and add new columns in it .

Also refresh the browser where you are having issues.

If those steps doesn’t help then duplicate the pipeline and do the necessary changes in it and check if it helps or not.

@Bikram 

Or I think the pipeline is not checked in, but in draft mode, but I can't modify it at all with out getting an unexpected error. 

I also checked with older pipelines that are using the random data generator and they are also getting this random errors when I am trying to add more records to them. And they are also in draft mode and not checked in if I understand correctly.

This is an older pipeline I created a week ago that also is impossible to do anything with