Driver not found for MariaDb

I want to Connect MariaDb to the StreamSet by JDBC processors. MariaDB is similar to the MySQL to need to configure the connection, getting error not supported suitable driver found.So Please help me to find that driver for MariaDb

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@tejas_surve 

Can you please import the attached library and restart the DC and check if it helps.

I already tried with this driver 

I tried with 3.1.4

Not working @Bikram 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@tejas_surve 

Check the version of your database and make sure you download the correct version of driver. Also, make sure your connect string is correct, any errors there can lead to an ambiguous error too

@saleempothiwala I am using MariaDB 10.11.3 using standard string for connection also, but we cannot find suitable driver. If You have any leads, please let me know.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@tejas_surve 

please share your connect string, without any sensitive information ofcourse.

@saleempothiwala 

jdbc:mariadb://s*******************db:38*8/practice

Userlevel 4
Badge

@tejas_surve 

This looks good. Can you share a screenshot of your external libraries folder where you have uploaded this driver.

@saleempothiwala Please check 

Now I am using mariaDB 10.7.8 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks for these @tejas_surve 

I will try and replicate.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@tejas_surve 

I installed mariadb 10.11.3, used the same driver as @Bikram  shared.

I was able to connect to the database and see the data in sample table i had created.

make sure your data collector has access to the database. i am using dockers so i made sure my sdc docker and my mariadb docker are in the same docker network.