Question

Need to setup notification when job count is Zero records after 10 mins of starting time

• 18 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Need to add send email after 10 mins of job run when input is zero.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Haripriya there’s no direct way to do this, however if the requirement is to get notified if the records throughput falls below a certain threshold then Data SLAs can help. However if you want to setup really specific rules then one alternative is to collect pipeline metrics(via JMX) and then you can setup custom alerts using an external APM tool(for instance, Dynatrace, Datadog, Splunk etc). Please checkout this blog for reference

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Haripriya 

kindly try with the below  dummy setup to check the record count, introduce a 10-minute delay in the job, and send an email to the respective recipients.

However, I would appreciate more clarity on your specific requirements to ensure that the configuration meets your needs accurately.

If you can provide additional insights or details regarding the desired functionality, it will enable me to better understand the requirements and assist you accordingly.

Please feel free to share any specific information or preferences you have in mind, and I'll be happy to help you on it..