Question

Produce Events Error

• 20 October 2023
  • 4 replies

When I am testing the Produce Events of a component. When I uncheck the "Produce Events" box, the component configuration displays normally. However, when I check it, I always encounter the following error. Do you know what might be causing this? Has anyone else experienced this issue?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@sky 

you can pipeline finisher as executer which is the best practice in pipeline design flow.

Thank you for your response, but this is my first time using StreamSets. Could you please provide screenshots to demonstrate the specific steps?

@sky

you can pipeline finisher as executer which is the best practice in pipeline design flow.

Thank you for your response, but this is my first time using StreamSets. Could you please provide screenshots to demonstrate the specific steps?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@sky 

The below example for your reference .

In this scenario, it will continue reading the file from the S3 until it completes the process of reading the S3 object.

We have added a pre-condition for retrieving all the data from the source, and once this task is completed, the pipeline will conclude its execution.