Question

HOW TO FIX ERROR THAT IS NOT CORRESPOND WITH MARIADB/MYSQL VERSION FOR THE RIGHT SYNTAX.. First error: SQLState: 42000 Error Code: 1064

• 28 December 2021
  • 2 replies

My Streamset loading get this error but i don't know how to fix it. In detail, i paste the error and pineline image here. Many thanks for helping 

com.streamsets.pipeline.api.StageException: JDBC_77 - SQLSyntaxErrorException attempting to execute query 'SELECT ID AS product_id, AMOUNT AS amount, MODIFIED_DATE FROM TBL_PRODUCT WHERE MODIFIED_DATE > 2021-12-27 17:31:43 ORDER BY MODIFIED_DATE'. Giving up after 1 errors as per stage configuration. First error: SQLState: 42000 Error Code: 1064 Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '17:31:43 ORDER BY MODIFIED_DATE' at line 6 

This error appear when i have verified and the pineline have run, the Mariadb database received full data successfully. But then this error came

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Can you include what you wrote for your configuration for the query? And the data type for MODIFIED_DATE? Something is wrong in the syntax there.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@anhducvu Please share your config. for the query and the data type for MODIFIED_DATE? as Sam mentioned above. If you have solved your own question, Let other know how you solved it.