- This document provides instructions to convert JSON data to CSV by using the SDC pipeline.
JSON to CSV converter pipeline looks as below way:
- This stage reads the employee JSON file from the input directory and provides the output as an array of JSON.
- The output of this stage looks as below way:
- This stage converts the array of JSON to individual records.
- Here is the output of the stage:
- This stage converts the record root field 'MAP' to List-Map. So, that it is compatible with CSV records.
- If this stage is not used then you will see the below error message in destination:
DELIMITED_GENERATOR_00 - Record 'employee.json::0_1' root field should be List or List-Map instead of 'MAP'
- This stage places the data as CSV in the destination location.
Input JSON file:
Output CSV file: