Do you have 2 Minutes? We need your feedback!

• 10 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

StreamSetters we need your feedback! Do you have 2 mins? We are looking for Community member feedback to help us understand how we're doing and how we can better help you on your journey. 

5 replies

What happened to ask.streamsets?

Unable to find any useful documentation through google and the search function is not useful

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @woopdido

We have sunset ask.streamsets.com. Going forward community.streamsets.com is home of the StreamSets community. 

As we build and grow our community we strive to provide the best experience possible. ask.streamsets had limiting features that didn't provide the best experience. With many great efforts from the StreamSets teams, I want to share we are currently working to migrate Support KB articles over to this new platform. This will provide the community with greater content that was once behind another login. 

Sorry, Are you saying ask.streamsets has limited search capabilities or community.streamsets.com?

Thanks for your feedback.

-Drew

> We have sunset ask.streamsets.com. 

And the content was removed entirely? Wow.

> Are you saying ask.streamsets has limited search capabilities or community.streamsets.com?

Yeah, search on community.streamsets.com is not an improvement - search terms  ‘jdbc_37 unsupported type’, or ‘epoch’ did not return useful topics. Maybe the question & answers were only on the sunset ask site.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Clinton Thank you for clarifying. 

> Due to ask.streamsets.com limited capabilities we were not able to migrate the questions, answers, comments over to our platform swiftly. We had done our internal analysis and selected the top topics to manually migrate over. 

> community.streamsets.com uses Algolia as the search. It will only search and populate articles within the community topics and knowledgeable articles. 

Please let me know what topics were helpful AND OR  topics you would like the team to expand and create. I can try to migrate the Ask topics over manually. Sorry to make this transition difficult. Thank you again for your feedback and clarification above. 

-Drew

Userlevel 5
Badge

Community Member Feedback Q4 2021 follow up is here!